Last Updated: October 1, 2020
This website, onemillionfeet.com, is operated by Makespace Group Inc. DBA 1M (“1M”, “we” and “us”). If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
1M either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this website.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms.
1M grants you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will not modify the Content of the web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching commenting guidelines, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with 1M and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that 1M does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that 1M is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
Anything you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through this website is your “User Submission” and is subject to the following terms:
- In order to display your User Submissions on this website, and to allow other users to enjoy them (where applicable), you grant us certain rights in those User Submissions.
- You grant 1M a license to translate, modify (for technical purposes, for example making sure your content is viewable on an iPhone as well as a computer) and reproduce and otherwise act with respect to your User Submissions, in each case to enable us to operate the Services, as described in more detail below. This is a license only – your ownership in User Submissions is not affected.
- You agree that the licenses you grant are royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable, irrevocable, and worldwide, provided that when you delete your 1M account, we will stop displaying your User Submissions (other than Public User Submissions, which may remain fully available) to other users (if applicable), but you understand and agree that it may not be possible to completely delete that content from 1M’s records, and that your User Submissions may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent that they were copied or stored by other users.
- You are responsible for all Content you contribute, in any manner, to 1M, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information accurate and current.
- You will not share your 1M account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password. You are responsible for any activity associated with your account.
- You acknowledge that 1M reserves the right to remove User Submissions that contain content that is racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, or insulting.
The views of commenters participating in this website do not necessarily represent the views of 1M. 1M staff monitor the input and may participate or intervene, as appropriate.
A valid email address is required for every comment. This address will only be used by 1M if it has a question in response to your comment. It will not be used for any other purpose by 1M.
All comments will be moderated and reviewed by 1M staff. Please keep in mind that 1M will not tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. 1M staff also reserve the right to edit or refuse comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- Contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- Serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- Messages where the sender is not the author
- Announcements from labour or political organizations
- Messages written in a language other than English
- Unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and
- Any other message that the forum moderators feel will not add to the normal flow of debate.
Comments meeting any of the above conditions will be removed. This includes any content quoted through a trackback mechanism. Trackbacks that violate the comment policy will be deleted.
This website may contain links to other websites. 1M is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
All product names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1M does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately.